Flavorless High Potency CBD Isolate Tincture
$24.00 – $70.00
*NOTE: PayPal does not allow CBD product sales, please use direct Debit/Credit or Sezzle for payment
Made with high-quality CBD isolate, our Flavorless High Potency tincture has a plain taste with all the benefits of our other High Potency tinctures.
- Made with isolated CBD. This product does not contain any THC. *Disclaimer
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate, Mint Terpenes
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Take 1ml (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual. Shake well before use.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit (more info here).
Made with high-quality CBD isolate, our Flavorless High Potency tincture has a plain taste with all the benefits of our other High Potency tinctures. We carefully formulate our CBD tinctures in our facility through a vertically integrated process that delivers high-quality products. Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. Then we refine the extract via fractional distillation and crystallization into CBD isolate.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information, visit our CBD Info & Knowledge Base page.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.