Yuzu High Potency CBD Isolate Tincture
$24.00 – $120.00
*NOTE: PayPal does not allow CBD product sales, please use direct Debit/Credit or Sezzle for payment
Yuzu’s Japanese citrus flavor blends tart lime and floral notes of orange in our newest high-potency, THC-free CBD tincture.
- Made with isolated CBD. This product does not contain any THC. (Disclaimer)
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml.
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut MCT Oil, CBD Isolate, Naturally Derived Flavors.
- Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)
*Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit (more info here)
Yuzu Isolate CBD Tincture is clear and doesn’t have the hempy flavor often associated with full spectrum tinctures. If you’re looking to avoid THC with a higher concentration of CBD, an isolate is a great option.
Suggested Use: Take 1ml (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to two hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual. Shake well before use.
- 15ml 750 mg CBD / 50mg CBD/ml
- 60ml 3,000 mg CBD / 50mg CBD/ml
- 120ml 6,000mg CBD / 50mg CBD/ml
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. Then we refine the extract via fractional distillation and crystallization into CBD isolate.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits. For more information visit our CBD Info & Knowledge Base.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
750mg, 3000mg, 6000mg