8oz Disc Cap Bottle, 16oz Bulk Container
$7.99 – $14.99
Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap traditionally made from olive oil, though sometimes it is crafted with hemp, avocado or coconut oil as well. It lathers and cleans just like “normal” soap but without all the toxic chemicals. An all around wonderful cleaning product, castile soap is naturally antibacterial and antiviral, and antifungal.
- Dishwashing (including normally hard-to-scrub pots and pans)
- Laundry (leaves clothes smelling fresh and natural)
- House Cleaning (the ultimate surface cleaner)
- Hand Soap (just add a foaming dispenser for an experience your family and guests will love)
- Shampoo (orange for a morning wake-up shower, lavender for evening relaxation)
- Body wash (simply add a washcloth or body sponge)
- Shave Cream (add peppermint for a cool, tingling sensation, unscented for sensitive skin)
This liquid castile soap is made with organic oils, organic aloe, water and potassium hydroxide and citric acid. Coconut oil for cleaning and lather, sunflower and olive oil for a gentle feel and castor for the extra fluffy bubbles. The addition of organic aloe adds a soft and hydrating finish. Most castile soaps on the market are often thin or even watery, our soap is thick without use of gums or other artificial ingredients.
- Balanced in the range of 9-10 pH
- Soap making process requires no preservatives to keep the soap fresh
- Shelf life is 1 year, but will likely keep for 2-3 years
This liquid soap is more concentrated than many leading brands and will be effective in small amounts. If you plan to dilute to thin or for sprays use only distilled water for best performance.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Vegetable Oil Blend (Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil), Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Organic Aloe, Lavender Essential Oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.