My Little House Felt Sensory & Language Toy
Winner of Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal (2019), Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Snap Award (special needs adaptable product), Parent’s Choice Award and Autism Live Top Toy 2019!
Invented by a speech pathologist, My Little House is a unique, fun, award-winning interactive, multi-sensory felt toy that builds early language and vocabulary. This amazing toy takes kids on a creative adventure and promotes developmental language skills and abstract thinking concepts, while having fun along the way.
- 8 colorful panels, fully reversible
- Includes 37 matching felt pieces that can stick to the house, specifically designed to teach concepts such as quantity, colors, shapes, and sizes
- Included pamphlet explains key early language concepts, and suggests strengthening activities
- Collapses flat, like a four panel felt board book, and easily transforms into a reversible 3D house and yard.
- Measures Flat: 52″ x 15″, Assembled: 13″ x 13″ x 15″
See more below…
Just 4 Left!