$7.99 – $14.99
Castile soap is a non-toxic, biodegradable soap traditionally made from olive oil, though sometimes it is crafted with hemp, avocado or coconut oil as well. It lathers and cleans just like “normal” soap but without all the toxic chemicals. An all around wonderful cleaning product, castile soap is naturally antibacterial and antiviral, and antifungal.
- Dishwashing (including normally hard-to-scrub pots and pans)
- Laundry (leaves clothes smelling fresh and natural)
- House Cleaning (the ultimate surface cleaner)
- Hand Soap (just add a foaming dispenser for an experience your family and guests will love)
- Shampoo (orange for a morning wake-up shower, lavender for evening relaxation)
- Body wash (simply add a washcloth or body sponge)
- Shave Cream (add peppermint for a cool, tingling sensation, unscented for sensitive skin)
This foaming castile soap is made with organic oils, organic aloe, water, potassium hydroxide, and citric acid. A combination of coconut, sunflower, olive and castor makes this soap have a rich lather that feels fantastic when washing. The addition of organic aloe adds a soft finish to leave you clean and moisturized. Formulated to work with standard foaming dispensers.
- Balanced in the range of 9-10 pH
- Soap making process requires no preservatives to keep the soap fresh
- Shelf life is 1 year, but will likely keep for 2-3 years
- 8oz size includes foaming dispenser
Ingredients: Water, Organic Vegetable Oil Blend (Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil), Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Organic Aloe, Lemongrass Essential Oil.